Heating Controls to Suit your HomeHeating controls can help you to match your heating and hot water schedules to the working and life patterns in your house. Heating controls installed by Clondalkin Gas can help you optimise energy usage in your home.
Programmable TimersClondalkin Gas can split you home heating into two zones - one for space heating and the other for your water heating. This means that you will be able turn on your domestic hot water heating without being forced to have your space heating turned on and vice versa. Additional zones can used in larger homes either to split upstairs and downstairs or living areas and bedrooms. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with new heating control installations.
Benefits of Heating Controls:
- Reduces Heating bills
- Reduces Greenhouse Gas
- Temperature control in the house improves the comfort levels
Contact us at Clondalkin Gas for your heating control upgrade and all your heating needs
Reduce Energy UsageTypically homeowners can reduce their energy usage by up to 20% by installing easy to use heating controls in their home and using these controls in an efficient manner.
By installing heating controls within your home, you will be able to efficiently manage and control when you heat your home.
Replace your boiler & heating controls for only €1,999 If you are thinking of replacing your boiler there is no better time than now. You can currently avail of an SEAI grant worth €700 euro.
Act now to avail of SEAI Grants
Heating Controls Check ListCheck your heating control requirements by answering the questions below. If you answer No to all or most of the questions, you would benefit by installing some heating controls:
- Do you have a timer on your boiler that can be set for different times for different days of the week?
- Do you have a temperature control on your boiler?
- Can you turn on your radiators without heating your hot water?
- Can you easily adjust the radiator temperature in the rooms you use most often?
- Do you have a separate temperature control for your hot water cylinder?
- Do you have you a separate timer on your hot water cylinder?
- Can you heat your hot water without switching on your radiators?
Contact Clondalkin Gas now for a quote for your heating controls upgrade.